Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19th, 2009

Leah will be 4 mos old tomorrow. We went to the doctor today for her check up and shots! She did great. She still doesn't like being naked so it was a little rough when we got her weight. She is 14lbs and 14 oz.....and 26 and 1/4 inches long! In the 97th % for height! Gonna be a tall one :)
Of course the shots are no fun at all - but by the time they are done she just notices them. Cries a little and then gives us a what the heck are you doing to me look....then goes to sleep :) I wish I could've have stayed home with her to hold her after that but I had another softball game. Third one this week....all done!!now I can enjoy what is left of my spring break. Have Jill and Candace coming to visit this weekend. I am excited!