skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Leah Nicole
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Hair Cut.
Finally cut off my hair......love it! Why didn't I do this earlier! :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
Baby Makoa Baker
I went with mom to work
15 years ago
The Barnes
16 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(102)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(13)
Leah and Gonzo
First tooth coming in!!!
Weekend in Kansas
Yummy Green Beans!
Jimmy Buffet Weekend (April 17th)
My Sweet Baby Girl.....
Hair Cut.
More Easter Pics.....
Easter Sunday
Easter Weekend 2009
Easter 2009
Mommy making Leah giggle....
Leah rolling over from her back to her tummy....
►
March
(24)
About Me
Leah Nicole
Micah and I were married March 4, 2006. We had our precious little girl November 20, 2008 (3 days after Micah's birthday).
View my complete profile