We love the booger monster (that's what we call it)

Leah and I have a big weekend planned. Since daddy will be away tomorrow (Sat and Sun) Leah and I are going to run some errands (in my new car!) :), go to the farmers market here in Frisco, clean house and then maybe the pool....lots to do. On Sunday we will be celebrating Micah's first father's day....he'll be doing his final dive for scuba diving so we'll celebrate when he returns home.

Leah and I have a big weekend planned. Since daddy will be away tomorrow (Sat and Sun) Leah and I are going to run some errands (in my new car!) :), go to the farmers market here in Frisco, clean house and then maybe the pool....lots to do. On Sunday we will be celebrating Micah's first father's day....he'll be doing his final dive for scuba diving so we'll celebrate when he returns home. 