Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Leah!

daddy and Leah's first picture

our first picture.


Happy Birthday to my sweet angel.
Exactly one year ago today @ 9:20 pm Micah and I were blessed with our first child.
We are so lucky to have such wonderful baby girl! I thank god everyday for her.

Things I love about Leah.....


1. That she is happy and smiling when she wakes up (all the time, I promise)


2. That she is willing to share her food or whatever she has with you


3. She smiles everytime me or daddy walk in the room


4. Her big kisses


5. Her dancing!


6. She is so friendly


7. already LOVES to read (or listen to us read to her)


8. is just a HAPPY baby everyday


9. says dadda all the time...but I know she is trying really hard to say mamma ;)


10. that she has a little of me and micah in her (looks and personality - shes gonna be a talker :)